By The HR Observer
Every year, the HR Summit and Expo (#HRSE15) brings the HR community in the region the opportunity to learn from the world’s best speakers and the region’s top employers.
We believe that there are countless reasons why you should attend the Middle East’s biggest HR event, but we’ve managed to narrow it down to eight:
1. The most disruptive speaker lineup – #HRSE15 will give you access to over 60 international and regional pioneers in HR from top organisations like SHRM, Zurich, CIPD, Daman, Emaar, Tanfeeth, Shell, Euromoney, IESE Business School to name a few
2. 60 + HR sessions – get all your knowledge in HR at one event through 8 learning tracks covering everything under HR; including Talent Management, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, Business and Leadership
3. A World Cup of exhibitors – we are bringing to you over 70 exhibitors from around the globe and they all have a common goal – to make your experience AWESOME! The floor will have a lot of fun activities to keep you engaged – spot draws, games, book signings and much more. Be surprised with free coffee, have fun at a photobooth or unwind playing video games. There is no limit to what our exhibitors can offer to make sure you’re having a good time
4. Personal learning schedule – you get to choose what and how you want to learn. Tailor make your own schedule for sessions that interest you – whether they are classroom styled sessions, interactive presentations or hands-on practical breakout workshops
5. Certificate of attendance – for the first time in the Middle East, our visitors will be able to obtain certificates for attending any of the 60+ seminars
6. Unlimited networking – we take networking at an event to the next level. Where else will you meet with over 3000 of your HR peers to share the latest thinking in HR? Plus, our mobile and social apps are designed to help you instantly connect and build relationships with other HR professionals on the floor
7. It is FREE – the best things in life are free and so is quality learning. Access to 60 learning sessions covering 8 tracks is all free of charge at #HRSE15
8. It is FUN – we all know that HR professionals work very hard all year round. Use this time to take three days for yourself to learn, network, get inspired and inspire others. Be an HR superhero. You owe that much to yourself
So register online for free at http://hrsummitexpo.com/Forms/visitor-registration/ – it takes only 2 minutes!