By Culture Amp
The last two years have been a real eye-opener when it comes to shifting work habits.
We once focused on purely practical considerations — about how and where we work. That’s since broadened to consider larger, philosophical questions: about purpose, work/life balance, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I), and the shifting power dynamics of employer/employee relations. Importantly, employees aren’t passengers in this conversation. They’re the ones driving it.
Culture Amp’s People Scientists have analyzed extensive Culture Amp data to identify 5 insightful predictions about the world of post-pandemic work. This ebook explores their findings:
- Leaders must earn new levels of trust from employees
- Companies need to communicate more empathetically with the workforce
- Managers will face elevated levels of burnout without intervention
- Employees value individual flexibility more than broad definitions of “hybrid work”
- Rising generational diversity in the workforce will bring new challenges and opportunities
Read on to explore each of these predictions in detail — and to discover how to respond to them. Each represents a jumping-off point to elevate different aspects of your employee experience (EX). Collectively, they’ll enhance your own company’s performance, profitability and resilience. And not a year or five from today. Right now.
We help companies to create a better world of work.
More than 4,000 organisations use Culture Amp to build high-performing teams and deliver on their business goals by putting culture first.
Our employee experience platform combines pioneering people science and technology to help strengthen your employee engagement, improve your team’s performance, and truly develop your people.