SIPs (Sales Incentive Plans)
- What are SIPs (Sales Incentives Plans)
- The Three “Must-Do” and the Three “Must-Avoid” Golden Rules of SIPs
- Understanding the Different Types of Sales Employees (Hunters, Farmers, Gatherers, Supporters)
- Managing the Mixture of Fixed-Pay versus Variable-Pay within the Total Cash Package
- Expressing On-Target Bonuses as a Percentage of Annual Basic Salary (the “HR” approach)
- Expressing On-Target Bonuses as a Percentage of Annual Total Cash (the “Sales” approach)
- The 10-Step Plan for Designing Successful SIPs for “Hunters/Farmers/Gatherers” (Sales)
- Understanding and Managing the Key Fulcrum Points for SIPs:
- Setting the “On-Target” or “100%” Level
- Setting the “Threshold” or “Minimum” Level
- Setting the “Stretch” or “Ceiling” or “Maximum” Level
- Expressing SIPs as a “Percentage Commission” Scheme
- Understanding the importance of “Annual True-Up” and True-Up Calculations
Informa is delighted to announce a Webinar Series delivered by none other than Compensation Guru – Robert Mosley. Seats will be limited, so please make sure that you book your place soon to avoid disappointment.
It must be emphasised that each of these sessions is an online 2-hour webinar, consisting mainly of a presentation by Robert Mosley of the main skills and technical knowledge associated with each subject, plus some time for questions and discussion by participants. These webinars will provide a summary-level of knowledge about the main topics, and are not “deep-dive” sessions at an expert level.
Robert Mosley is in the highly prestigious and influential list by People-Hum of “The Top 100 Global Thought Leaders To Inspire You in 2021” and he awarded the “Global HR Leadership Award” in 2017 by the World HR Congress to recognize his iconic contribution to the global C&B community over the past decade. He is truly one of the leading HR trainers in the world today, and he is currently in the “Global Guru #500 List” (covering all subjects, not just HR).
Robert is widely recognised in many industries and many countries as one of the leading global experts on compensation and benefits, and is also a leading expert in the more general field of human resources and performance management. His main areas of expertise and specialism are in the fields of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation, grading schemes, pay structures, allowances, bonuses and incentives, industrial relations and collective agreements, e-HR systems, performance management, performance appraisals, and all issues on compensation and benefits globally, especially in the GCC and Asia having worked in these regions for over 35 years.