Performance Appraisals and Ratings (Rating Points, Rating Words, Forced Distribution)
- What does a Best Practice Performance Appraisal Form Look Like?
- Managing Performance Ratings and Performance Distribution Curves
- Current Best-Practice Approaches to Performance Appraisal Rating Scales
- Rating Scales: How Many Points (4 or 5 or 6 point systems)?
- Rating Scales: What Words?
- Weighting of “Objectives and Goals” versus “Competencies and Behaviours”
- Using Forced Distribution Curves of Appraisal Ratings
- Do We Still Have the “Bell Curve” and What Happens to Forced Distributions of Ratings?
- Understanding and Managing the “Snap-Ratio” of the Skewed Distribution Curve of Ratings
- Adjusting the Distribution Curve of Employee Ratings to Reflect Company Results
- Knowing When Managers Have Been Too-Generous or Too-Mean with their Ratings of Employees
- Practical Solutions for Managing a Forced Distribution Curve of Performance Appraisal Ratings
Informa is delighted to announce a Webinar Series delivered by none other than Compensation Guru – Robert Mosley. Seats will be limited, so please make sure that you book your place soon to avoid disappointment.
It must be emphasised that each of theses training sessions is an online 2-hour webinar, consisting mainly of a presentation by Robert Mosley of the main skills and technical knowledge associated with each subject, plus some time for questions and discussion by participants, but these webinars are providing a summary-level of knowledge about the main topics, and these are not “deep-dive” sessions that will instantly turn a delegate into an “expert” after just 2-hours of online training.
Robert Mosley is globally recognised as the leading expert on both “Compensation” and “Performance”. In recognition of his iconic “guru” status and contribution to the global C&B community, Robert was awarded the “Global HR Leadership Award” in 2017 by the “World HR Congress”, recognising him as the leading expert trainer and consultant on C&B topics.
Robert is an expert across many industries and countries on compensation and benefits, and is also a leading expert in the more general field of HR and performance management. His main areas of expertise and specialism are in the fields of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation, grading schemes, pay structures, allowances, bonuses and incentives, industrial relations and collective agreements, performance management, performance appraisals, and all issues on compensation and benefits globally, especially in the GCC and Asia having worked in these regions for over 30 years.