Performance Appraisals and Ratings (Rating Points, Rating Words, Forced Distribution)
- What does a Best Practice Performance Appraisal Form Look Like?
- Managing Performance Ratings and Performance Distribution Curves
- Current Best-Practice Approaches to Performance Appraisal Rating Scales
- Rating Scales: How Many Points (4 or 5 or 6 point systems)?
- Rating Scales: What Words?
- Weighting of “Objectives and Goals” versus “Competencies and Behaviours”
- Using Forced Distribution Curves of Appraisal Ratings
- Do We Still Have the “Bell Curve” and What Happens to Forced Distributions of Ratings?
- Understanding and Managing the “Snap-Ratio” of the Skewed Distribution Curve of Ratings
- Adjusting the Distribution Curve of Employee Ratings to Reflect Company Results
- Knowing When Managers Have Been Too-Generous or Too-Mean with their Ratings of Employees
- Practical Solutions for Managing a Forced Distribution Curve of Performance Appraisal Ratings
Informa is delighted to announce a Webinar Series delivered by none other than Compensation Guru – Robert Mosley. Seats will be limited, so please make sure that you book your place soon to avoid disappointment.
It must be emphasised that each of these sessions is an online 2-hour webinar, consisting mainly of a presentation by Robert Mosley of the main skills and technical knowledge associated with each subject, plus some time for questions and discussion by participants. These webinars will provide a summary-level of knowledge about the main topics, and are not “deep-dive” sessions at an expert level.
Robert Mosley is in the highly prestigious and influential list by People-Hum of “The Top 100 Global Thought Leaders To Inspire You in 2021” and he awarded the “Global HR Leadership Award” in 2017 by the World HR Congress to recognize his iconic contribution to the global C&B community over the past decade. He is truly one of the leading HR trainers in the world today, and he is currently in the “Global Guru #500 List” (covering all subjects, not just HR).
Robert is widely recognised in many industries and many countries as one of the leading global experts on compensation and benefits, and is also a leading expert in the more general field of human resources and performance management. His main areas of expertise and specialism are in the fields of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation, grading schemes, pay structures, allowances, bonuses and incentives, industrial relations and collective agreements, e-HR systems, performance management, performance appraisals, and all issues on compensation and benefits globally, especially in the GCC and Asia having worked in these regions for over 35 years.