Implementing Payscales (Compa-Ratios, Internal Equity, Recruitment, Promotion)
- Defining and Using “Compa-Ratios” and Managing Pay-Ranges and Position-in-Range
- Detailed Practical Guidelines for Implementing and Understanding “Compa-Ratios”
- Managing Progression Up Through a Pay Range and Managing Internal Equity
- How to Determine the Appropriate Salary to Offer in Recruitment
- How to Develop Compensation Policies for Promotion and Progression
- Coping with Employees Who Reach the Maximum of their Payscale
- Agile Pay Ranges and Using Ranges-Within-Ranges (eg: Super-Minimum and Super-Maximum)
- Managing “Narrow-Bands” and “Broad-Bands” and “Ranges-within-Range”
- Different Advanced Options for Managing “Pay Premium” for Specialist Roles
Informa is delighted to announce a Webinar Series delivered by none other than Compensation Guru – Robert Mosley. Seats will be limited, so please make sure that you book your place soon to avoid disappointment.
It must be emphasised that each of theses training sessions is an online 2-hour webinar, consisting mainly of a presentation by Robert Mosley of the main skills and technical knowledge associated with each subject, plus some time for questions and discussion by participants, but these webinars are providing a summary-level of knowledge about the main topics, and these are not “deep-dive” sessions that will instantly turn a delegate into an “expert” after just 2-hours of online training.
Robert Mosley is globally recognised as the leading expert on both “Compensation” and “Performance”. In recognition of his iconic “guru” status and contribution to the global C&B community, Robert was awarded the “Global HR Leadership Award” in 2017 by the “World HR Congress”, recognising him as the leading expert trainer and consultant on C&B topics.
Robert is an expert across many industries and countries on compensation and benefits, and is also a leading expert in the more general field of HR and performance management. His main areas of expertise and specialism are in the fields of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation, grading schemes, pay structures, allowances, bonuses and incentives, industrial relations and collective agreements, performance management, performance appraisals, and all issues on compensation and benefits globally, especially in the GCC and Asia having worked in these regions for over 30 years.