In-person events are back! The HR, L&D and talent development community were united face-to face during ATD 2021 Middle East Conference and Exhibition this week. With an array of panel discussions, case studies, keynote presentations, and interviews. Our attendees were joined by inspiring industry professionals for meaningful discussions and engaging networking, all while adhering to Informa AllSecure safety guidelines and measures.
The ATD 2021 Middle East Conference and Exhibition, hosted in-person from 8-9 June at the Address Hotel, Dubai Marina, was attended by over 400+ learning and talent development professionals. Making it a memorable event for Informa Connect Middle East and the Association for Talent Development (ATD).
Missed out on ATD 2021 Middle East Conference and Exhibition?
Here’s a highlight of our top quotes from the conference, delivered by our expert speaker line-up.
- ‘‘’Decentralization is the present and future of every learning strategy’’— Heba Makram, HR Transformation Lead, Emirates Group’’
- ‘’It’s not about training. It’s about the overall engagement. It’s not about the tech tool. It’s about the learning journey. It’s not about you. It’s about them.’’— Amal Saad, Managing Director, Wide Impact
- ‘’The future of learning and talent development will look very different from what it is today. Companies are moving from an employee value proposition to an individual valued proposition, redefining the way we work and learn, embracing digital as a part of employees learning experience’’— Dr. Zarek Saleh, Chief Operating Officer, Finance Saudi British Bank
- ‘’Diversity brings fresh ideas to the table and new challenges. It’s not just a check in the tick box. The start is to create an environment that people love to join and hate to leave. You create a corporate culture that people value and endear. People don’t join companies, people join people.’’— James Michael Lafferty, Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors, Fine Hygienic Holding
- ‘’Learning culture can’t be dictated it needs to be designed with thorough personalization and cultivated in practice.’’— Sharon Maguire, Director Ford Academy, Direct Markets MSX International
- ‘’When it comes to the intervention of our systems or working with experts, we want to have inputs from all touch points and those working with it.’’— Nikki O’Keefe, Senior Facilitator, Association of Talent Development
- ‘’The key to understanding analytics is to begin with understanding who and what will be impacted’’— Tim Peffers, Global Strategic Workforce Planning Design, Philip Morris International
All session recordings will be available during the virtual conference, taking place online from 29-30 June via Swapcard (our virtual event platform). Don’t skip out on the amazing opportunity to discuss, learn, and network with the HR community!
If you are registered already (for in person or online) there is no need to re-register, you automatically have access to the online event through the platform.
Register here for the virtual conference: https://informaconnect.com/atd-middle-east-conference-exhibition-booking-option-virtual/purchase/select-package/