The Middle East’s largest HR event is just around the corner. The HR Summit and Expo will feature over 60 free seminars as well as over 70 leading HR solution providers. The show is expected to receive over 3000 participants from around the region.
To help you make the most of it, we put together a list of 9 things you should do at the show.
1. Plan your visit. With over 60 seminars running across 3 days and 3 rooms. They are on first come first seated basis. Check the schedule and plan your visit and the seminar you wish to attend. Be there on time.
2. Arrive early. The show opens its doors to visitors at 9.30am on each day. Pre-registered visitors have a fast-track access to the show. Pre-register here for free – hurry, pre-registration is closing soon.
3. Take the metro or use Uber. With the Dubai Trade Centre Metro Station a couple of minutes away, it’s highly recommended that you use the metro to get to the event. Or you can arrive in style and use Uber with a special offer for a free ride if you use the event code #HRSE14.
4. Meet at least 5 new people. The event is your Grow your network by participating in our networking sessions on the day. Don’t be shy. Bring a lot of business cards.
5. Visit the exhibition stands. With over 70 of the world’s most innovative names in HR exhibiting, this is your chance to be in the know of all the latest research and innovation in HR. (Here’s a secret: they will also be giving away some prizes)
6. Get social. Tweet about the show using our official hashtags #HRSE14 and #FutureInDubai. Snap a photo of our many exciting stands and post to Instagram with #FutureInDubai.
7. Tell people to come. This the only HR show in the region where you get quality learning and networking at absolutely no cost to you. This is worth sharing. Tell your colleagues to go to www.thefutureishere.today to pre-register for free.
8. Stick around. We will have many prize draws and giveaways planned for each day. Make sure you stick around and participate in our networking activities to win.
9. Visit on all 3-days. Many different seminars are scheduled for each day and some more giveaways and prizes. Make sure to plan some time on each day to attend.
Remember to bring lots of business cards. The event is taking place at Sheikh Maktoum Hall at the Dubai World Trade Centre from 20 – 22 October 2014. Click here to find out more.
See you there.
Do you like this article? Sign up to receive our newsletter for HR insights delivered to your mailbox.